Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Redboxtron!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Conditions of Use
CHAPTER 1 General Provision
Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Notification and Revision)
Article 3 (Service Type)
redboxtron offers the following services:
1. e-Marketplace: This service provides online marketplaces that allow e-commerce including offer, negotiation, contract, payment between members through the Internet site (www.redboxtron.com) operated by redboxtron.
2. Other information services: These services indicate the Internet services such as information service and e-mail service provided for members through the Internet site (www.redboxtron.com) except for sales purchase related services.
Article 4 (Service Characteristics and Goal)
1. "redboxtron" provided by redboxtron offers online marketplaces that allow the trades between foreign buyers and Korean sellers of their own accord.
2. The members who use services and the service providers shall take the responsibility for additional service use such as financial services provided related with the transactions between members in the redboxtron site. redboxtron shall not assume the responsibility.
CHAPTER 2 Service Use Agreement
Article 5 (Principle of Use Agreement)
2. Only users who are permitted to use the site by the redboxtron manager are entitled to obtain membership and use services to prevent damages that may occur during business relations between members.
Article 6 (Application)
1. The applicant who wants to use services shall enter the following items in accordance with the membership application format provided by redboxtron in online.
3) E-mail address
4) Company name
5) Person in charge
7) Product category interested
8) Phone number
9) Business registry number (Only seller required)
10) Select KOREA Trade Center (Only buyer required)
2. redboxtron offers various and useful information as well as the required items specified in Section 1 of Article 6. redboxtron may request additional information to applicants for promoting and announcing services that "redboxtron" plans to provide, and the applicants may reject the request.
Article 7 (Permission of Application)
2. If redboxtron cannot identify whether the information entered by an applicant is true, redboxtron may request the material that can prove the information is true to the applicant.
3. The user whose application is permitted is registered as a member of "redboxtron " The ID to be used by the user shall assume the responsibility legally for making contracts and payments.
Article 8 (Rejection and Suspension of Application)
1. redboxtron may reject the application for the following cases
1) The name entered into the prescribed form is not real name
2) The applicant requests service use by using the name or the information of an existing member
3) The information that shall be entered is false
4) The application is illegal or unreasonable.
2. redboxtron may suspend the permission of application. At the time, redboxtron shall notify the cause of the application suspension, available permission time, or additional information or material needed for the permission to the applicant through e-mail or other methods.
Article 9 (Termination of Use Agreement)
1. Termination by Members
1) A member may terminate the Use Agreement by notifying his/her intention to terminate the Use Agreement to redboxtron. The Use Agreement is terminated when redboxtron identifies the intention of the termination.
2) A member shall complete, withdraw, or cancel all ongoing contracts or purchase procedures before the intention of the termination is notified to redboxtron. The disadvantages caused by drawing or canceling the ongoing contracts or purchase procedures shall be a burden to the member.
2. Termination by redboxtron
1) redboxtron may cancel the notified permission of service use without any notice for the following cases:
A member violates the regulation set by redboxtron when the member transacts business with another member
A member infringes the right of redboxtron or members, defames the reputation of them, impairs the credit of them, or violates proper profits of them
A member disturbs or attempts to disturb "redboxtron"
A member applies business transactions such as negotiation, contract, and order even if the member does not intend to trade in products.
A member distributes contents against public morals or public order.
A member defames other member's reputation or disadvantages other members.
A member sends a large amount of information or spam to disturb the stable operation of services.
A member distributes computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information communication facilities or provide wrong information.
A member infringes intellectual property right of redboxtron, other members, or the 3rd party.
A member illegally uses the personal information such as user ID and password of other members.
A member posts obscene materials on the bulletin board or links obscene sites.
A member violates other agreements or related laws.
2) redboxtron may give an opportunity for the corresponding member to express his/her opinion about the termination cause before or after the termination.
3) The damages caused by the termination of the Use Agreement shall be a burden to the member whose membership is expired.
CHAPTER 3 Protection and Offer of Personal Information
Article 10 (Collection of Personal Information)
1. redboxtron may collect the minimum information required for implementing purchase contracts. The items specified in Section 1 of Article 6 shall be essentially included, and other information shall be optional.
2. The personal information provided by redboxtron shall be used only for rapid and safe transactions, and shall not be used for other purposes. However, if the corresponding member allows using the information, the information may be used.
Article 11 (Offer and Share of Personal Information)
1. redboxtron may use personal information, except the information displayed on the service screen (user ID, name, etc), in other online sites directly operated by redboxtron for the purpose of the collection, use, seamless service, and service expansion, which are mentioned when information is collected, and shall not use the information for other purposes. However, if the corresponding member allows using the information, the information may be used.
2. redboxtron shall not provide personal information collected when a member is registered to the 3rd party without the permission of the member. However, the following cases are excluded:
When the personal information required for delivering products (name, address, phone number, etc.) is provided to the delivery
When law allows using the information of a member or the 3rd party
When the personal information is required for seamless transactions between members.
When the personal information is required for after sales service after transaction ends.
3. Among the personal information provided to redboxtron when a membership is requested, the phone number of a seller is offered in the product information screen. The information of a buyer is provided to the counterpart for product Q&A and negotiation.
Article 12 (Protection of Personal information)
1. A member always can view or change his/her information.
2. A member may request the change of wrong information to redboxtron or the person in charge of information management. At the time, redboxtron may request the change of wrong information to the corresponding member. If the information is determined as wrong information, the information service may stop until the information properly changes.
3. redboxtron shall make every effort to protect personal information, and a member shall take proper measures to protect his/her information.
Article 13 (Storage of Personal information)
1. When the Use Agreement with a member is terminated, redboxtron shall stop providing service of the corresponding personal information. However, personal information shall be stored for the following cases:
redboxtron shall store personal information for the certain time period set by related laws such as commercial law and customer protection law in e-commerce.
Article 14 (Change and Management of Personal Information)
1. If the personal information stated when the member requests using services changes or the member identifies that wrong information is stated, the member shall correct the corresponding information immediately.
2. User ID and business registry number (only for seller) shall not change. If business registry number shall change due to legal matter, the corresponding member shall request the change of the business registry number to the personal information manager by attaching evidence.
3. A member shall be responsible for the damages caused by the member who does not correct his/her information even though the information changes or who corrects the information wrong. redboxtron shall not assume the responsibility for the damages.
4. A member is responsible for managing his/her personal information such as user ID and password.
5. A member shall not transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to the 3rd party.
6. If personal information is thieved or a member identifies that the 3rd party uses his/her personal information, the member shall notify the information leakage to redboxtron, and follow the actions taken by redboxtron to manage and protect the personal information.
CHAPTER 4 Related Law and Jurisdiction
Article 15 (Related Law and Jurisdiction)
2. Any dispute which may arise between members in relation to transactions shall be governed by the law and court set forth in the agreement made during transaction, and redboxtron shall not assume the responsibility for the dispute.
Article 16 (Indemnification)
1. redboxtron shall not take the responsibility for the information and materials acquired by using services by members.
2. redboxtron shall not assume the responsibility for the information, materials and reliability and accuracy of the information and materials posted on the bulletin board.